Monday, April 11, 2011

Back from Hiatus

Hi writers and readers,

My apologies for the unexpected delay in posting new material. However, SelfScribes returns this week!

Check back for new stories and excerpts. In the meantime, I'd like to give a shout-out to Jerome Parisse's great blog, alive with words.

Yes, I may be a bit biased because he interviewed me -- click here to read the interview.

All of the author interviews are interesting and offer insight into various writing styles and preferences. it's compelling to read about different writing processes. It emphasizes the fact that, despite the abundance of how-to writing books and classes (which are very helpful, don't get me wrong), there are numerous types of writing processes that lead to accomplished works.

No comments:

Post a Comment